Fwd: 2022 Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund(apply by April 1)
2022 Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund
Application Deadline: April 1, 2022 11:59 pm PDT
Awards ten $5,000 scholarships for high school seniors AND 1st year College students planning to attend college as a Full-time, Degree-Seeking student in the Fall of 2022.
1. United States citizen AND direct blood descendant of a Taiwanese citizen
2. High school seniors or 1st year college student residing in the United States
3. Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-year College/University as a 1st year or 2nd year student in the Fall of 2023 (if selected, high school seniors must submit college acceptance letter for verification)
4. A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
5. A household income at or below the Federal/State/County Low-Income Level (if selected, must provide 2020 or 2021 tax return for verification)
6. Open to ALL MAJORS
Please visit us at www.tascholarshipfund.org to receive updates on deadlines and scholarship announcements.