Full-time position: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor (Tenure-Track)
Institute of Health Behaviors and Community Sciences,
National Taiwan University
The Institute of Health Behaviors and Community Sciences at the College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, invites applications for a full-time tenure-track Assistant/Associate/Full Professor position. This position will support the Institute’s growing educational and research programs and will be responsible for teaching, conducting high-quality research, and engaging in institutional and professional services.
The rank of the selected candidate will depend upon the candidate's qualifications.
Candidates with expertise in community health promotion and intervention, or in a field related to health behaviors or the applications of social sciences in health promotion, are invited to submit their applications.
A doctoral degree awarded by October 31, 2022. A strong record of research, teaching, or fieldwork experiences will be preferably considered.
How to Apply
Applications are welcome from now.
1. Cover letter: please specify which position rank you would like to apply for and include statements of research and teaching interests.
2. A curriculum vitae (including education and work experiences, an academic publication list, a teaching plan with courses to offer, and future research directions).
3. A copy of the diploma and documentation of work experiences (including academic transcripts or records of studies).
4. Three letters of recommendation, sent directly by the referees to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
5. A copy of 1 to 2 representative academic publications in the past five years and other academic publications in the past seven years.
6. Other relevant documents or materials that can help the search committee better understand the applicant’s qualifications.
Appointment start date: August 1, 2023
Applications are welcome from now. The review process of submitted applications will start from October 31, 2022, until the position is filled.
Application material and questions regarding the application should be addressed to Ms. Liu ( email@example.com )
National Taiwan University is an equal opportunity employer_in.jsp?np_no=NP1656984803447&lang=tw Full-time position: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor (Tenure-Track) Institute of Health Behaviors and Community Sciences, National Taiwan University